The Kenda Alluvium Pro is a gravel and adventure tire that is capable on pavement as well as hard condition single-track trails. Do endless miles of dirt road call to you? Are you looking for a boost to your speed in the next gravel grinder? Look no further than the Alluvium Pro, designed with speed in mind for dirt and gravel road riding.
- Tread design optimized for speed - Low profile knobs reduce rolling resistance while still providing plenty of knob edges for braking control and grip.
- Single tread compound – Optimized for speed and tread life, this single ply compound offers low resistance and sure grip.
- Available with gumwall option.
- GCT casing prevents slashes and abrasions.
- Tubeless ready – Gravel Casing Technology optimizes the tire casing for tubeless use while also providing tread and sidewall flat protection.
GCT (GCT)The same material as used in SCT casings is laid from bead to bead for protection from punctures, cuts and abrasions. Optimized for tubeless installation.
Reflective Hot Patch (RHP)A reflective hot patch on the tire’s side generates better visibility at night or during conditions where visibility is limited - an important plus for the rider’s safety.
Tubeless Ready (TLR)Tubeless Ready
|Part No.||Size||ETRTO||TPI||Compound||Protection||Bead||WT (KG)||Color|