Born in the hills of Kansas, the Flintridge takes its name from the local sharp jagged rocks. Honed to perfection with a smooth centerline tread pattern that is equally at home on pavement and hard pack. Whether home trail or race, if the track is dry, hard and sandy, choose the Flintridge Pro.
- Fast rolling center profile.
- Grippy transition pattern and shoulder knobs for control on hardpack and sand.
- Available in great looking gumwall option.
- GCT casing prevents slashes and abrasions.
- Tubeless ready – Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance. Riding tubeless also means riding flat free.
- Be seen - Reflective hot patch for better nighttime visibility.
GCT (GCT)The same material as used in SCT casings is laid from bead to bead for protection from punctures, cuts and abrasions. Optimized for tubeless installation.